Are donations tax-deductible?

Statement Junky is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization and your donation is tax-deductible within the guidelines of U.S. law. To claim donations as a deduction on your U.S. taxes, please keep your email donation receipt as your official record. We’ll send it to you upon successful completion of your donation.

Can I mail a check for my donation?

Yes, you can mail a check or money order to our mailing address below:

Statement Junky Inc.
177A East Main Street #151

New Rochelle, NY 10801

How can I become an Everyday Hero?

We’re so happy you’re interested in becoming an Everyday Hero. Click here to see how your sponsorship and commitment to our students support our efforts throughout the year, making a statement that truly lasts a lifetime.